Yard signs are great lead generators, but the key is to get a lot of them in the right places. Effectively marketing with yard signs requires consistent variety. This means spread out your yard signs in more than just one or two places, but be careful not to scatter them so much that they don’t register with your viewers. Check out these primary locations for your Yard Signs:
- 1. On your current worksites: Make sure that they are highly visible from the road.
- 2. Around The Corner: Make sure customers know you're in the area by placing your signs nearby.
- 3. Near The Target Market: Determine your target market and canvass these areas.
- 4. Near Competitors: Be bold and let their customers know what you have to offer. Don’t be surprised if your competition does the same.
- 5. Large Events: Expose your business to a wide audience at large town events, fairs, concerts, sporting events, etc.