The main reason we hear that small business owners fail to plan is they don’t have the time to develop the plan. We believe the main reason for that is they make it too complicated. A simple plan that gets implemented beats a half-baked plan that sits on a shelf every time.
One of the stumbling blocks that we see consistently is the confusion between Business Plans, Strategic Plans and Marketing Plans and how they relate.
- A business ideally has a comprehensive Business Plan that details all of the operational, financial, sales and marketing strategies, plans, tasks, goals and responsibilities related to the plan.
- The Strategic Plan (who we are, what makes us different, what is our direction, threats and opportunities [SWOT] and what are our top level goals)...
What is Every Door Direct Mail®? Every Door Direct Mail® is a USPS Program that is perfect for many small organizations that need to get their marketing message out to a local audience. While it is not right for everyone, it is right for some. EDDM In A Box™ from Lorex, offers three options for using this low cost program: DIY™ (Do It Yourself), U-Deliver™ and Full Service™. Continue reading to determine if EDDM is right for you, then compare the three options based on your needs and give us a call. It's that easy! Is EDDM In A Box™ Right For You? EDDM is right for some but not for everyone. How do you know? If you can answer yes to all of the statements below, then EDDM is possibly right for you: • You...
Social Media and Direct Mail marketing work together. Integrating these will drive traffic to your website and grow a stronger relationship with prospects and customers. Ultimately this will create more exposure, hail leads and storm damage leads for your business. Learn 5 moves you can make to integrate Social Media and Direct Mail to make each more effective for your roofing marketing:
1) Use Social Links With Direct Mail
- Use more customer contact options to promote more roofing leads. Incorporate icons, links, and hashtags on your Direct Mail to drive prospects to your Social Media pages. Customers today expect to see “Join us on Facebook” and “Follow us on Twitter.”
- Add a QR code to make your Direct Mail interactive. This allows the viewer to immediately go to your landing page, Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media.
- Your staff should be aware of the Social Media sites you are on...