Yard signs are great lead generators, but the key is to get a lot of them in the right places.
Effectively marketing with yard signs requires consistent variety. This means spread out your yard signs in more than just one or two places, but be careful not to scatter them so much that they don’t register with your viewers. Check out these primary locations for your Yard Signs:
- 1. On your current worksites: Make sure that they are highly visible from the road.
- 2. Around The Corner: Make sure customers know you’re in the area by placing your signs nearby.
- 3. Near The Target Market: Determine your target market and canvass these areas.
- 4. Near Competitors: Be bold and let their customers know what you have to offer. Don’t be surprised if your competition does the same.
- 5. Large Events: Expose your business to a wide audience at large town events, fairs, concerts, sporting events, etc.
Make sure you have a great follow up system to really bring it home.
Why use Yard Signs…..
- 1. Sturdy corrugated plastic material will last through weather and sun exposure.
- 3. They are an inexpensive way to brand your business.
- 4. Great to identify the name of your business and a clear phone number to generate leads.
- 5. These are long lasting, reusable, and a one time business expense with proper care.
- 6. Easily remove signs and store them when not in-use.
- And lastly, make sure you choose the right sized sign.
You may need an oversized sign depending on how far away you want to impact the reader. A rule of thumb is every 1 inch of letter height provides 10 feet of readability with the best impact. For example, if you use 3 inch tall letters, that will make the best impact within 30 feet. However, it can still be seen and the maximum readable distance is up to 100ft away.
Yard Signs are available to view and purchase by clicking on our marketing portal link at RoofingContractorAds.com