Spring Into Action With Cost Effective Roofing Contractor Marketing Adhesive Notes!
Spring is here and storm season is upon us. Utilize these personalized Adhesive Notes to get your message to storm struck neighborhoods.
Post-it® notes are full color and are offered in sizes 4˝x6˝ or 6˝x8˝. High end graphics, price points and call to action help this flexible tool grab attention wherever you place them!
Need fresh ideas? We are here to help with these innovative ideas on where to post your Adhesive Notes!
- “Cloverleaf The Neighborhood” around new installations!
- These notes stick great to glass, making them more effective than windshield leaflets. Stick your message on the driver side window for greater visibility!
- Work with your local pizza vendor to place your adhesive notes on every pizza delivery box!
- Team up with local hardware stores to place your sticky notes on packaging and supply bags!
- Using adhesive notes to replace door hangers is a great way to mix it up.
- Place it right at eye level for greater impact. From the door to their fridge, the message will stick!
- Handouts and goodie bags
- Public bulletin boards
- Other promotional literature
- Newspaper delivery boxes
- Vending machines at shopping malls and entrance doors.
- Your best friends back!
The possibilities are endless! Find high traffic areas and be creative!
Adhesive Notes are the next crucial part of your marketing campaign. Provide quick information to capture even a 5 second attention span. This technique is a great way to reduce cost and increase response rates.
How These Notes Help You!
- They are extremely affordable
- By giving prospects a message to interact with, you’ll be engaging your audience and get a better response
- The message becomes a constant reminder piece that can be reposted anywhere for future reference
- Make a connection with your audience with this more personal form of communication
P.S. Don’t Forget these other tactics offered by Lorex!
- Canvass the Neighborhood Using StreetSmart™ – A Turnkey Door-To-Door Marketing Program
- Installers Place A “New Customer” Lawnsign In The Yard of The New Customer’s Home
- ProximityPlus™ Direct Mail Program—Sends Postcards To 100 Homes Around New Customers